Our vision is a thriving evangelical community that is equipped to navigate complexity with biblical clarity. We strive to make our members strong and effective, influence society for justice and righteousness, and gather the many voices of evangelicals together to have a greater impact for Jesus Christ and his cause.
The National Association of Evangelicals includes a wide range of nonprofits — from missions and development organizations to ministerial support groups and everything in between. Nonprofits are a vital part of our community. Grounded in the gospel’s implications for human flourishing, NAE resources, connections and influence empower nonprofit leaders and their communities to work for righteousness and justice in the world.
- Evangelicals magazine — Published 3 times a year to help you and your community navigate complexity with biblical clarity. Nonprofit members receive 5 subscriptions mailed directly to staff or leaders ($75 total value), and can request up to 100 free copies to share with your constituents ($500 value per edition).
- Webinars — The NAE offers periodic webinars on timely topics with expert voices. We seek to inform and inspire your leaders and community. Webinars are free to members and their networks ($25 value per person).
- Today’s Conversation podcasts — NAE President Walter Kim hosts a monthly conversation with courageous and thoughtful leaders. You can find archived podcast episodes on our website at NAE.net/naepodcast.
- Resource Publications — In-depth presentation of an evangelical perspective on various topics, including civic engagement and public policy, the relationship between faith and science, a theology of sex, and generosity. Our staff would be happy to work with you to share these publications with your leaders and network.
- NAE Connection — A monthly email that gives you an up-to-date look at what’s happening within the NAE as well as curated content from the broader evangelical community.
- Expanded network — The NAE connects you to a broader network of evangelicals who are united by faith in agreement with the NAE Statement of Faith.
- Events — Our breadth and diversity of partners allow us to organize unique gatherings that encourage, enrich and connect evangelical leaders and their communities. As a member, you will receive advance invitations.
- Access to leading voices — Through various resources and events, the NAE connects you to leading thinkers, theologians, activists, culture-makers and more.
- Government leaders — As part of our public witness, the NAE encourages members to connect with their national, state and local leaders. When appropriate, NAE staff can assist you in making these connections.
Connecting with the NAE Community of Nonprofits
We invite you to learn about a handful of our member nonprofits below that represent the diversity of organizations connected to the NAE.
- Gospel impact — When you partner with us, you give greater voice to the gospel in our society. Together we can do so much more than we can on our own!
- Government representation — Your membership helps our government relations team influence society for justice and righteousness. We represent evangelical concerns to the administration, Congress and the courts.
- Organizational credibility — As an NAE member, you can add our logo to your website, giving your organization credibility and demonstrating your commitment to evangelical witness and unity.
- Organizational visibility — We regularly highlight members on our website and in emails. There are also opportunities to sponsor NAE resources (at a member rate), increasing visibility among evangelical leaders.