Together in the Cause of Righteousness and Justice
The National Association of Evangelicals includes a wide range of nonprofits — from missions and community development organizations to ministerial support groups. Nonprofits are a vital part of our community.
In our diversity, we demonstrate a commitment to dynamic unity that works toward a vision of all things made new, of all God’s people reconciled and of a lost world saved.
Together we stand on God’s revelation in Scripture of redemption alone in Jesus Christ the Son of God, by grace through faith.
Grounded in the gospel’s implications for human flourishing, NAE events and resources enrich nonprofit leaders to engage their constituents to work for righteousness and justice in the world.
Connecting with the NAE Community of Nonprofits
We invite you to learn about a handful of our member nonprofits below that represent the diversity of organizations connected to the NAE.
Membership Value for Your Nonprofit
As a member of the NAE, your nonprofit strengthens the influence of evangelicals today and receives special benefits of participation.
The value of your annual nonprofit membership includes these benefits:
- Public affirmation and use of the NAE Statement of Faith, the gold standard of evangelical belief in America since 1942
- Use of the NAE Member logo, which gives you the credibility of a national organization and signifies your commitment to evangelical unity
- Regular listing in the NAE Community of Nonprofits, with a link to the home page of your nonprofit website
Perspective and Insight
- Five subscriptions to Evangelicals magazine of the NAE
- Up to 100 free sample copies of Evangelicals magazine each year to share with your key audiences, upon request
- Free registration to NAE webinars
- Five free samples of our annual Thru the Bible Reading Guide and advance order options of additional guides
- Access to the full library of NAE publications
Events and Networking
- Advance invitations and registration for NAE events
- Listing of your nonprofit’s regional and national evangelical events on our Evangelical Calendar.
Annual membership dues scale from $275 to $825 based on the size of your nonprofit.
Additional Opportunity as an Advocate
Throughout the history of our nation, evangelicals have come together to advocate the greater good.
We facilitate collaborative efforts among top evangelical leaders to strengthen churches, fellowship with one another, and share and develop effective resources.
By building interdenominational consensus around biblical perspectives on the pressing questions of our day, the NAE has become a recognized voice in Washington — not as lobbyists, but as champions for evangelical concerns.
If you desire to come alongside the NAE in this significant effort, we invite you to supplement your nonprofit membership with a generous gift of $10,000 and join us as an Advocate, with the following benefits:
Leadership and Influence
- Opportunity for your nonprofit leader and a guest to attend the private NAE Washington Briefing with national leaders on Capitol Hill
- Nonprofit leadership access to hourly consultation with NAE executive staff (fee may apply)