Together We Can Do More
The National Association of Evangelicals is a body of believers made up thousands of churches, schools, nonprofits, businesses and individuals who understand that together we can do more.
Our evangelical constituency includes millions of Americans who take the Bible seriously and believe in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
Together we stand on God’s revelation in Scripture of redemption alone in Jesus Christ the Son of God, by grace through faith.
Based on our shared beliefs, NAE events and resources enrich evangelicals to influence their community and our nation for righteousness and justice in the world.
Connecting with the NAE Community
As you engage with the NAE, we invite you to connect with members in all walks of life:
Membership Value for You Personally
As a member of the NAE, you strengthen the influence of evangelicals today and receive special benefits of participation.
The value of your annual membership includes these benefits:
- Public affirmation of the NAE Statement of Faith, the gold standard of evangelical belief in America since 1942
Perspective and Insight
- Subscription to Evangelicals magazine
- Free registration to NAE webinars (value of $25 per webinar)
- Five free samples of our annual Thru the Bible Reading Guide and advance order options of additional guides
- Access to the full library of NAE publications
Events and Networking
- Advance invitations and registration for NAE events
Individual annual membership dues are $50.
Additional Opportunity as an Advocate
Throughout the history of our nation, evangelicals have come together to advocate the greater good.
We facilitate collaborative efforts among top evangelical leaders to strengthen churches, fellowship with one another, and share and develop effective resources.
By building interdenominational consensus around biblical perspectives on the pressing questions of our day, the NAE has become a recognized voice in Washington — not as lobbyists, but as champions for evangelical concerns.
If you desire to come alongside the NAE in this significant effort, we invite you to supplement your individual membership with a generous gift of $10,000 and join us as an Advocate, with the following benefits:
Leadership and Influence
- Opportunity for you and a guest to attend the private NAE Washington Briefing with national leaders on Capitol Hill
- Personal access to hourly consultation with NAE executive staff (fee may apply)
Tax Deductibility of Membership and Advocate Dues
The IRS has issued guidelines regarding the tax-deductibility of membership dues. A receipt will be provided for dues paid to the NAE. Please consult your tax professional to confirm eligible deductions related to your membership.
The National Association of Evangelicals is registered as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in the United States of America.