As president of Hobby Lobby and a committed Christian, Steve Green has a unique perspective on running a successful business according to one’s faith.
In Today’s Conversation podcast with NAE President Leith Anderson, Steve talks about how his faith impacts the way he leads, reflects on Hobby Lobby’s landmark Supreme Court case, and shares about his legacy project, Museum of the Bible.
You’ll also hear Leith and Steve discuss:
- What the Bible says about business;
- Advice for young Christians seeking a career in business;
- What the Hobby Lobby case means for religious freedom in the United States; and
- His hopes for the Museum of the Bible.
Read a Portion of the Transcript
Leith: What do you think the Bible has to say about being a leader in business?
Read Through the Bible in 2018
Thru the Bible Reading Guide is a checklist of daily Scripture readings. For over a decade, churches across the nation have used this guide to help their members make God’s Word part of their every day.
The NAE’s unique guide offers:
- Daily readings in general chronological order with Psalms on Sunday;
- Compact design to fit inside even the smallest Bibles; and
- Packages of 50, 250 or 500 copies, discounted accordingly.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the program, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That will help get the word out and raise the visibility of the show.