RxRelief Pharmacy Discount Card
NAE offers its members and their communities free RxRelief Pharmacy Discount Cards. All NAE members can order RxRelief cards completely free of charge for personal use or distribution among your members. With an average savings of 50 to 75 percent off of many prescription medications, the RxRelief Pharmacy Discount Card is accepted at over 50,000 pharmacies nationwide – all chains and independents that accept insurance – and covers over 50,000 drugs.
- The card is absolutely free to you and to your members. There is no charge to get it from us, and no charge to the consumer to use.
- There are no minimums or maximums on the card. It does not expire. It can be used state to state by anyone. It is strictly a savings card and needs no activation.
- The card helps you save on all out-of-network prescriptions, including those often not covered by insurance policies.
- Should you have insurance, the RxRelief card does not work in conjunction with your policy or co-pay (it does not 'stack' savings), but can be used as an alternative to cost compare and to save on those prescriptions not covered by your plan.
- No third-party marketing will be sent to card users.
- Bi-lingual US-based customer support is provided 365/24/7
» Place an order for personal or family use, or request a bulk order for your church, denomination, organization or school.